piles hospital in Kukatpally Hyderabad
Piles surgery, also known as hemorrhoidectomy, is a surgical procedure used to remove piles or hemorrhoids. Piles are swollen and inflamed veins in the anus and rectum that can cause discomfort, itching, and bleeding. In some cases, piles can also cause severe pain and difficulty during bowel movements. During piles surgery, the surgeon at piles hospital in Kukatpally Hyderabad makes incisions in the anal tissue and removes the swollen veins. Depending on the severity of the piles, the surgeon may remove a small or large portion of the affected tissue. The surgery can be performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia, and patients are usually able to go home on the same day.
Recovery after piles surgery can take a few weeks, and patients may experience pain and discomfort during this time. However, with proper care and management, the recovery period can be reduced, and patients can return to their normal activities. Your doctor will provide you with specific instructions and recommendations to help manage your recovery after piles surgery.
However, it is important to choose a hospital that is equipped with experienced doctors and state-of-the-art facilities for piles surgery.
When searching “Piles treatment near me Kukatpally Hyderabad”, consider the following factors:
• Reputation: Look for a hospital with a good reputation for treating piles. You can check online reviews, ratings, and testimonials to get an idea of the hospital’s quality of care.
• Experienced doctors: The success of your surgery largely depends on the experience and expertise of your surgeon. Choose a hospital that has experienced doctors with a good track record of performing piles surgeries.
• Facilities and technology: Choose a hospital that has modern facilities and the latest technology for performing piles surgery. This can help ensure that you receive the most advanced and effective treatment.
• Aftercare support: Look for a hospital that offers good aftercare support and guidance. A hospital that provides support throughout your recovery period can help ensure a smooth and successful recovery.
Ultimately, it is important to do thorough research and consult with your doctor before choosing a hospital for piles surgery. Anupama hospital in Hyderabad is the best hospital for piles surgery. Doctors are highly qualified and experienced
The most common signs of piles include:
• Spotting or bleeding during bowel movements
The most noticeable symptom is seeing bright red blood in the stool or drips in the toilet or bowel movements. One episode of bleeding might be due to a very spicy meal. But, you should see a doctor if the bleeding persists for more than two days.
• You see a mass in or around your anus.
Hemorrhoids may be either internal (which most people experience) or external (which most people don’t experience). The latter causes excruciating discomfort during defecation and manifests as a bloated, lumpy substance in or around the anus. Hard and uncomfortable, the lump may include blood that has coagulated. There is a lump that lingers outside the anus and probably has to be pushed back within after you pass the motion.
• Extreme discomfort and irritation during bowel movements
You may have internal piles if you often experience pain and discomfort while defecating.
• Sensing the bowels even after passing stools
While suffering from piles, the majority of people feel that they need to defecate again or that their intestines are still full even after they have gone.
• Itchy, red skin around the anus
Sore, red, and itchy skin surrounding the anus are other common signs of a pile, in addition to the more obvious mass.
• Constipation followed by the passage of a slimy mucus plug from the anus
• The passage of mucous after bowel movements is also a common sign of piles.
Trying to ignore piles symptoms might lead to more serious consequences including bleeding, infection, and scarring. As a preventative measure against piles, it is advised to pay close attention to your food and way of life.
There are several home remedies that can help alleviate symptoms of piles:
• Sitz bath: Soak the affected area in warm water for 10-15 minutes a few times a day. This can help relieve pain and itching.
• Witch hazel: Apply witch hazel to the affected area with a cotton ball to help reduce inflammation and pain.
• Aloe vera: Apply aloe vera gel to the affected area to help reduce inflammation and soothe the skin.
• Ice pack: Apply an ice pack to the affected area for 10-15 minutes at a time to help reduce swelling and pain.
• Epsom salt: Add Epsom salt to your sitz bath to help reduce pain and inflammation.
• High-fiber diet: Eat foods that are high in fiber to help prevent constipation, which can make piles worse. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.
• Hydration: Drink plenty of water to help soften stools and prevent constipation.
• Exercise: Regular exercise can help improve digestion and prevent constipation.
It’s important to note that these remedies may help alleviate symptoms of piles, but they may not cure the underlying condition. If your symptoms persist or worsen, it’s important to consult a doctor for further evaluation and treatment.
There are 2 types of common procedures to treat piles.
Conventional Surgery: Conventional surgery, also known as open hemorrhoidectomy, is a procedure in which the hemorrhoid is removed through an incision made in the anal canal. This procedure is usually done under general anesthesia and is typically reserved for severe cases of hemorrhoids that do not respond to other treatments. After the surgery, the patient may experience pain and discomfort for a few weeks and will need to follow a special diet and care regimen.
Laser Treatment: Laser treatment, also known as laser hemorrhoidoplasty, is a minimally invasive procedure that uses a laser to shrink hemorrhoids. The laser energy is directed at the blood vessels feeding hemorrhoids, causing them to shrink and collapse. This procedure is done on an outpatient basis and usually does not require general anesthesia. The recovery time is usually shorter than with conventional surgery, and patients can typically return to normal activities within a few days.
It’s important to note that while laser treatment is a minimally invasive option, it may not be appropriate for all cases of hemorrhoids. It’s important to consult a doctor to determine the best treatment option for your individual case
Recovery after surgery
Following laser surgery for piles, patients typically experience a swift and comfortable recovery period that lasts just one to two days. In most cases, patients are discharged from the hospital on the same day as their surgery. While there may be some mild discomfort for a short period, it generally subsides within a few days.
After undergoing piles laser surgery, you can expect to be sent home on the same day or the day after the procedure. Pain levels are typically low, and many patients do not require pain medication. However, if you experience pain, your surgeon can recommend a pain reliever.
Bowel movements may take some time to return to normal, and passing stools may be slightly painful for a few days after the surgery. To help ease this discomfort, your doctor may suggest taking a stool softener. In addition, drinking plenty of fluids and eating fiber-rich foods can help soften stools and alleviate discomfort.
In the days following the surgery, it is not uncommon to see some blood in your stool or on toilet tissue. To help manage this, taking a sitz bath in warm water two or three times a day can provide comfort and promote faster recovery.
While it is recommended that patients rest at home for a few days following laser surgery for piles, many are able to resume normal daily activities within a short period of time. The morning trip to the washroom will soon become a normal part of your routine, and you’ll return to feeling like your old self in no time.
Follow up advice
After undergoing surgery for piles, it is essential to follow certain advice to ensure proper healing and prevent any complications. Here is some follow-up advice to keep in mind after piles surgery:
• Take it easy: It is crucial to rest and avoid strenuous physical activities for a few days after the surgery. This will help in reducing pain and promoting healing.
• Manage Pain: You may experience some pain or discomfort after the surgery. Your doctor may prescribe pain relievers or suggest over-the-counter medications to manage the pain. Make sure to take the medication as prescribed.
• Keep the area clean: It is important to keep the area clean to avoid infection. You may use a gentle cleanser and warm water to clean the area. Avoid using soaps or wipes with fragrances, as they may irritate the area.
• Follow a healthy diet: Following a healthy, fiber-rich diet can help avoid constipation, which can cause strain during bowel movements. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and drink plenty of water to keep your bowel movements regular and easy.
• Avoid spicy and fatty foods: Spicy and fatty foods can irritate the area and cause discomfort. Avoid these foods during the recovery period.
• Take a sitz bath: A sitz bath is a shallow, warm-water bath that can help relieve discomfort and promote healing. You may take a sitz bath a few times a day for 10-15 minutes.
• Follow up with your doctor: Follow up with your doctor for a post-surgery check-up. They will evaluate your healing and make sure there are no complications.
It is essential to follow your doctor’s instructions and advice for a speedy recovery after piles surgery. Remember to take care of yourself and follow a healthy lifestyle to prevent piles from reoccurring.
Overall, laser surgery for piles is a safe and effective procedure that can be undergone by patients of any age. Consulting with an experienced and knowledgeable medical professional can help ensure that you receive the best possible treatment for your hemorrhoids. In some cases, simple medication and lifestyle changes may be sufficient to treat the condition.