Best Gynecologist Obstetricians In Kukatpally, Kphb,Hyderabad
Understanding the importance of a Gynaecologist and an Obstretician
The Best Gynecologist Obstetricians In Kukatpally, Kphb,Hyderabad is a specialist in woman’s health and reproductive system. The reproductive structure of a woman is quite a complex one. It is therefore important that you get check-ups done at regular intervals to ensure that your health is in the best of condition. The Obstetrician, on the other hand is a doctor who specializes in childbirth.
Best Gynecologist Obstetricians near me
In most cases, you will see that the women go for screenings when they have concerns about certain symptoms that are related to abnormal bleeding or pelvic or vaginal pain. Annual gynecological screening is recommended for all students. The health conditions that can be treated by a Best Gynecologist obstetricians near me are:
- Family planning including sterilization, contraception, or termination of pregnancy.
- Menstruation, menopause, pregnancy, and fertility issues.
- Certain sexually transmitted infections.
- Tissues supporting the pelvic organs that include the muscles and the ligaments.
- Fecal and/or urinary incontinence.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS.
- Certain pregnancy-related tumors, breast cancers, and issues related to the reproductive tracts.
- Gynecological emergency care.
- Congenital abnormalities in the reproductive tracts.
- Sexual dysfunction and sexuality.
Obstetrician in Hyderabad
An obstetrician is a doctor who specializes in pregnancy and childbirth and also knows about the woman’s reproductive system in details. Indeed, other doctors can also deliver babies, however, many women prefer an obstetrician as they are capable of taking care of you throughout your pregnancy journey. They also provide you with the annual follow-up care that includes a pap test.
During pregnancy, an obstetrician takes care of the following things:
- Checking your baby’s growth and position.
- Referring you or conducting routine tests and checks.
- Helping you to prepare for labor and birth.
When you visit a gynaecologist, you might be asked to get certain tests done. The doctor might also ask you a lot of questions about you and your family and these might include questions related to your menstrual cycle or sexual activities.