Best Urologist in Hyderabad, Kphb, Kukatpally
When you are suffering from issues related to the urinary tract or diseases related to the reproductive system, you visit the best Urologist in Hyderabad, Kphb, Kukatpally . These conditions include everything starting from finding it difficult to pee to being unable to father a child. A Urologist in Hyderabad, Kphb, Kukatpally diagnoses and treats issues that are related to the urinary system. This system is responsible for keeping the body clean by filtering out waste materials. The urinary tract includes the bladder, kidneys, ureters, and urethra. If you type, Urologist doctor near me in the search engines, you will get a list of the best urologists.
A urologist also treats the conditions that involve the adrenal glands and the reproductive organs. These adrenal glands are located on the top of the kidneys. The reproductive systems of both men and women are related closely to the urinary systems. The term “genitourinary” refers to the symptoms and conditions or treatments that affect both systems. Urologists treat the rarest diseases and the common conditions that affect individuals. Some of these conditions are:
- Inability to control urination (urinary incontinence).
- Kidney stones.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria).
- Frequent urinary tract infections.
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder).
- Cancers of the bladder, kidneys, and prostate.
- Conditions of the male reproductive system, including benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH, or enlarged prostate).
- Erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Pelvic organ prolapse
Urologist in Hyderabad, Kphb, Kukatpally
You visit a urologist when:
• You have problems urinating including getting started or having a too strong flow of urine. There is painful urination, or there is blood in the urine or there is a cloud in the urine.
• Frequent urination or feeling like you always want to urinate.
• Trouble in getting or keeping an erection.
• A feeling of heaviness in the vagina
• Pain in the pelvic region
• Urinating when you do not want to
Best Urologist Doctor in Hyderabad, Kphb, Kukatpally
As mentioned earlier, a urologist can treat several diseases. Some urologists diagnose and treat issues without surgery but all the urologists are trained as surgeons. There are many sub-specialties in Urology and these include
• Urologic oncology.
• Sexual medicine.
• Kidney transplantation.
• Male infertility.
• Genitourinary reconstruction.
• Pediatric urology.
Urologist Doctor near me
When you make an appointment with a Urologist, you will have to discuss with him why you are there. It might help if you bring a list of questions or symptoms that are related to the reason for you to make an appointment. You should also be ready to answer questions about your medical history and other medications that you are taking. Your urologist might also order tests to diagnose your condition and find out the best treatment for you. Some of these tests include:
1. Physical examination
This examination will be different for males and females. If you are a male, the doctor might also do a rectal examination. On the other hand, if you are a woman, you might have to do a pelvic examination.
2. Urinalysis, blood tests, and semen samples
To conduct these tests, you will have to provide your urine samples, blood and semen samples.
3. Imaging tests
These include ultrasound or CT scans.