Best female Obstetrician hospital in Kukatpally, Kphb, Hyderabad
An obstetrician is a doctor who specializes in pregnancy management, labour, and birth. Getting in touch with the best female Obstetrician hospital in Kukatpally, Kphb, Hyderabad will help. They also have specialized education in the female reproductive system and surgical care. You must consult the best female Obstetrician in Kukatpally, Kphb, Hyderabad. Most of their education focuses on the detection as well as management of obstetrical as well as gynecological problems. Contacting the best female Obstetrician near me will help.
Understanding what obstetrics is?
The services offered by a gynecologist might vary depending on the specialty as well as the advanced training of the OB/GYN. Some physicians choose to practice only obstetrics, and some others might choose to practice only gynecology. It has been observed that most OB/GYNs practice both specialties and provide their patients with various services.
Here is a list of services that they provide:
- Contraceptive counselling
- Labour and birth care
- Prenatal care
- Treatment of sexually transmitted disease
- Annual gynecologic exams that includes pap smear test and breast exam
- Abnormal Pap test treatment that includes cryosurgery, colposcopy, and cone biopsy
- Certain acute and chronic medical conditions like endometriosis
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Menopause management
The role of an obstetrician in pregnancy
If you’re getting your antenatal care at a public hospital, you can only consult an obstetrician when you need to. Women who have high-risk pregnancies will probably see the ObstetricianObstetrician more often. The obstetricians in the private hospitals perform the following duties:
- Check the growth and position of the baby.
- Conduct or refer certain routine tests and checks
Help you to prepare for labour and childbirth
Best Female Obstetrician in Kukatpally, Kphb, Hyderabad
This is why you should visit an Obstetrician
- They have specialized training in handling complications that include preeclampsia or placenta previa
- They also have access to medical technology such as ultrasoundand genetic testing
- These doctors also have specialized surgical training if a cesarean birth is necessary
It is important not to take on pregnancy by yourself. Make sure that you get in touch with one of the best obstetrician.