Best Cosmetic Surgery Centre in kukatpally
Good looks are everything for some people. Some are blessed with good looks and some are left craving for a perfect body image all through their life. There are various procedures Cosmetic surgery which can help those people in achieving a flawless structure. But then some people lose their natural appearance because of unnatural events like accidents, burn injuries, and diseases like cancer and leprosy.Today’s reconstructive plastic surgery procedures can heal almost all kinds of disfigurements and restore the body part to its previous shape and texture. Anupama Hospitals understands the concerns of every kind of patient and their peculiar needs. For the infrastructure it has, and years of experience in dealing with cosmetic surgery cases, it is the most sought-after hospital for Plastic Cosmetic surgery in kukatpally, which facilitates the complete healing process.
Cosmetic Surgery Centre in kukatpally
We have the best surgeons for cosmetic surgery who know how to craft your body parts either for aesthetic purposes or for restorative purposes. State-of-the-art technologies like microsurgery procedures help our surgeons craft your body parts the way you want them to look. The par-excellent results with numerous surgeries we have performed are proof of why we have gained thousands of loyal customers. Our surgeons have expertise in general surgery as well to complement their cosmetic surgery knowledge.Congenital conditions like cleft lip and fused skull, body disfigurement because of oncology procedures, burnt skin, loss of limbs in an accident, can leave a patient depressed for the rest of their lives. Advanced treatments are available at Anupama Hospitals, where our doctors focus on improving the overall quality of life by improving function and mobility. We provide cosmetic surgery services in the following sub-specialties.
- Reconstructive microsurgery: As the name suggests it is a special area where specialized operating microscopes and precision instrumentation are used on intricate parts like nerves which are less than 1mm in diameter and skin cells. It is mainly used in hand and face transplantation.
- Aesthetic plastic surgery: Any surgery whose sole purpose is to improve the appearance of the body or face is categorized as aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Restorative surgery: These are reconstructive surgeries that aim to restore normal form after it has been damaged by trauma, infection, cancer surgery, or for congenital reasons.
- Craniofacial surgery: It is the sub-specialty in cosmetic surgery that focuses on deformities related to head, skull, face, neck, jaws deformity.
- Pediatric plastic surgery: The branch of plastic surgery which engages in correcting bodily deformities is known as Pediatric plastic surgery. Conditions like Cleft lift, Craniosynostosis, congenital hand/wrist, brachial plexus repair come under this section.
- Cosmetic Laser Surgery: Laser therapies used focused light to operate on the targeted area. Laser pulses are used to shrink, destroy and remove a portion of a body part. In cosmetic surgery, this technique is adopted to remove warts, moles, birthmarks, sun spots, lessen the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or scars.
- Cosmetic Hand Surgery: It is a special cosmetic procedure wherein physiological conditions of muscles that cause pain and impair the muscle are addressed. Diseases like Carpal tunnel syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Dupuytren’s contracture can be successfully treated with cosmetic hand surgery.
Facilities of Cosmetic surgery available at Anupama Hospital
- Hair transplantation surgery
- Face surgery
- Body surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Genital Procedures
- Vitiligo surgery
- Scar Revision
Cosmetic surgeons are not limited to performing beautification surgeries but coordinate with physicians, dermatologists, oral surgeons, and pediatricians as a part of the team whose main goal is to provide comprehensive care to the patient. Our surgeons take your medical history into account and evaluate your case to advise on the available options.