What Foods Can Cause Kidney Stones?
Suffering with incredible pain during urination, can suggest that you might have fallen prey for the kidney stones. Due to the accumulation of various minerals, like Calcium Oxalate, Cystine, Uric Acid, etc., stones are formed in the kidneys, with continuous bouts of increasing pain.
Though, low water intake might have played a spoilsport for you, essentially, some foods are the main reason for this issue, and you have to avoid them taking in large quantities, to be free from the kidney stones or prevent the recurring formation of them (which is quite common in the people who got kidney stones for the first time).
- Too much caffeine can lead to the increase in the calcium levels in the blood, which can form kidney stones.
- Artificial sweeteners are high on sugar, and it can cause imbalance in the body, which can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys.
- Meat is high in protein, which makes it difficult for the kidneys to filter the waste, and it also has high levels of uric acid, which is the general cause for the stone formation in the kidneys.
- Excess intake of salt leads to water retention, which makes it impossible for the kidneys to remove wastes, ultimately producing the stones.
- Carbonated drinks are another common reason for this issue.
- Processed foods put more strain on kidneys, and finally they end up with poor functioning, which creates stones.