Top 10 Foods for Healthy Kidneys
Like heart and brain, kidneys too are very important for staying healthy. The impurities in blood are purified by them, and this leads to the supply of pure blood, which is essential for all the body parts to survive. Any issue in this process, can cause irreparable damage to the important parts, like heart, brain, etc. So, it is necessary to keep the kidneys in healthy condition, to provide the body with pure blood, which is crucial for carrying oxygen to the different parts of the body.
To keep the kidneys free from any problems, you should concentrate on the food you are taking. It is the most important and easiest task you can do for maintaining the health of the kidneys. Let’s look at the top foods, which can secure the kidney health.
- Fish is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which lower the inflammation of the body parts, especially kidneys, and make them healthy.
- Egg whites are rich in essential amino acid, which is required for the kidneys.
- Cabbage is loaded with Vitamins C, K and B6, Phytochemicals and folic acid, which are essential for the kidney health.
- Berries are rich in various minerals, which are extremely good for the kidneys.
- Garlic is a rich source of antioxidants, which are required to remove the toxins from the kidneys.
- Olive oil, with anti-inflammatory properties, is excellent for kidneys.
- Cauliflower with its antioxidant properties, is great for the health.
- Onions are the power packs with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, and they help in cleansing the kidneys.
- Apples are good for kidneys, since they are high in fiber and anti-inflammatory components.
- Red grapes have incredible amounts of Resveratrol, a powerful flavonoid, which prevents blood clots by purifying the blood. They are good for the kidneys indeed.